Salad for skin beauty. Our skin needs a lot of vitamins to stay young so as not to disrupt his health. Remember, lo, maintaining skin health now becomes more difficult due to the current nature conditions are less friendly. For example, pollution is increasingly craze. Depletion of ozone layer also trigger the destruction of the skin because the skin becomes more easily hit by radiation.
Another annoying one is stress. Duh, who is not stressed if food increases drastically. Not to mention the money we have to provide for the transport of course must be much more than usual. The mounting work also makes us stress, it's not. Well, it all also interfere with our skin health, lo, indirectly. Especially if the stress-stress that was making us less sleep. Well, complete.
An adequate vitamin will definitely help a lot. Vitamin intake is not necessary by taking vitamins. Eating vegetables or fruits that contain lots of vitamins will be great for our skin. Vegetables and fruits that contain lots of good A, C, and E vitamins you choose. These vitamins are good for skin health, among others, to prevent aging, dryness, and other skin disorders.
So how to make Soy Milk Sauce Salad is as follows:
- 2 Avocado fruit, cut into pieces.
- 1 Sunkis oranges, peeled, cut into pieces.
- 1 Mango fruit, cut into pieces.
- 2 Red guava fruit, discarded seeds and skin, cut into pieces.
- 325 ml of fresh soy milk.
- 30 grams of granulated sugar.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water, dissolved for thickener.
- Sauce: boiled soy milk and sugar while stirring until boiling. Thicken with cornstarch solution. Cook to burst. Let it cool.
- Cold fruits in a glass. Flush with the sauce. Serve.